Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Number 6 on Life List

Number 6 on my life list is a big one.. I know a lot of you do not know what it is I really want to do. Mercy Project is the organization that goes to Ghana, Africa and saves kids that are slaves. Now the age of these kids starts out at 5 or 6 years old. Most of these kids can not swim but yet they work on a boat out in the water. The kids that are slaves are not free they are not going to school like kids in the U.S. They work 7 days a week 14 hours a day. So on my life list #6 is to save a kid in Ghana, Africa.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. T, this is such a selfless goal. I'm 25 and you're my hero!

    How is it that you save a child? Do you have to adopt them, buy them at a slave auction then free them? How can people help you reach your goal?

    ReplyDelete